This job is not FLA Exempt.
Position Title: Operations Associate
Status: Full-time Temporary Position (through 12/31/15)
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for all aspects of vendor management with a financial component for Operations, IT and Mobile Health Innovations program. This includes liaising with vendors regarding account maintenance and service issues, monitoring spending against contracts, processing invoices, entering relevant financial information into GF’s financial system, ensuring that all spending has approval from the appropriate budget authority, and preparing necessary reports and analysis for team members;
- Responsible for shepherding legal agreements through the legal review process by uploading required information to GF systems and securing all required approvals and signatures;
- Provides support for monitoring spending against grant budgets. This includes working with team members to monitor grant budgets, update budgets using GF’s financial system, ensuring GF remains in financial compliance with donor/client regulations, and preparing regular reports for team members and required reports/invoices to donors/clients;
- Creates/Maintains various templates, databases and spreadsheet files, for research and data analysis.
- Provides administrative support for Interim CEO; preparation of expense reports, arranging travel and accommodations, special projects as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deep commitment to eradication of poverty and alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission
- Strong oral and written communication skills including English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Native level English skills
- Comfort using Microsoft Office suite of products (primarily Word and Excel), Google Products (primarily gmail and google drive), and Skype. Previous experience using Salesforce, Concur, and Box.com preferred but not essential.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining a high level of dependability, confidentiality, and integrity;
- Implementation of process improvements based on team needs;
- Prepare, follow, and maintain standard operating procedures;
- Desire to question established norms and devise better ways to accomplish goals
- Ability to work with internal and external groups or work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability while working in a fast changing environment;
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, strong detail-orientation and efficiency;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and work gracefully under pressure;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work on a number of small projects simultaneously providing high quality work.
- Excellent cross-cultural skills and proven ability to work with multiple people and institutions
Physical and Environmental Conditions: