Position Title: Project Manager (PM)
Date: 90 Days
The Project Manager (PM) shall be hired by Grameen Foundation (GF) as a consultant that will focus exclusively on raising funds, identifying and/or securing implementing partners, and fleshing out additional details of the project plan for the Rural Lab proposed to be launched in Cote d’Ivoire.
The activities to be undertaken by the PM, and with the management and support of GF’s Director of Agriculture Program during the project period.
Availability: As soon as possible for a period of 90 days. The position may require travel within Cote d’Ivoire and France.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists GF in developing a fundraising strategy;
- Initiating conversations with potential funding organizations;
- Developing funding concept notes and/or proposals for grants;
- Investigating the landscape of Agriculture Development NGOs in Cote d’Ivoire via desk research and travel to Cote d’Ivoire;
- Developing criteria for NGOs with whom GF would consider collaborating;
- Initiating conversations with target partner organizations;
- Producing partnership materials and proposals for possible collaboration;
- Outline project plan and budget based on progress against funding and partnership goals;
- Present project summary and next steps on all funding and partnership proposals;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- French speaker preferred.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Economics, Finance, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five or more years of related experience or equivalent technical training, education, and/or experience.
- Send email to email@example.com. Include in the Subject Line: Consultant, Project Manager