Reports to Our Stakeholders
As a strong advocate of transparency and accountability, we are pleased to invite you to learn more about our operations through a number of means we make available, including periodic videos, webinars, reports on our social-media channels (please follow us at Facebook and Twitter) and, of course, our annual report, where you will find a summary of our audited financial statements, accompanied by information on our accomplishments for the year. This is part of our bond with our partners, donors, other stakeholders and the microfinance community.
Read our detailed yearly reports:
- 2011-2012 Audited Financial Statements
- 2011-2012 Form 990
- Year-end webinar: On Dec. 6, 2012, President and CEO Alex Counts and Vice President of Financial Services Camilla Nestor gave an hour-long webinar talking about accomplishments during 2012, plans for 2013, and some of the issues and opportunities surrounding the subject of mobile financial services, also known as "mobile money." They also answered questions from webinar attendees. Watch and listen to the webinar.
Our 2011-2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Year-End Webinar Video - Serving the Poor the Right Way
- Our 2010-2011 Annual Report
- 2010-2011 Form 990
- 2010-2011 Audited Financial Statements
- Our 2009-2010 Annual Report
- 2009-2010 Form 990
- 2009-2010 Audited Financial Statements
- Our 2008-2009 Annual Report
- Form 990 for 2008-2009
If you’re interested in accessing earlier annual reports, please contact us.